On November 29, 2018, a sudden fire broke out in a residential building in Shijiazhuang, Hebei. The burned points of fire were the units on both the north and south sides, with different degrees of damage. The article on the damage to the external wall building was not too light. This time, according to the residents nearby, when the fire broke out, a loud noise was heard suddenly. Then the firefighters rushed to the scene to rescue the fire, but the specific The casualties and losses are still under further inspection.
Before the external wall burned out, Xiaobian recommended 90L4.2MPA pipe network heptafluoropropane gas fire extinguishing QMQ, this time Xiaobian recommended, if the area is too large, you can choose 90L2.5MPA cabinet heptafluoropropane fire extinguishing device GQQ .