On December 3, 2018, the incident occurred in a Syrian refugee camp in the Bekaa valley in eastern Lebanon. The incident was caused by a short circuit in the line, and it happened to be very windy. As a result, the fire continued to spread wider and wider, and continued to spread. It was the burning of 50 tents. The fire caused an explosion in the storage tanks in another tent. It was also a big incident. Finally, a boy and another man in his 40s died.
In our country, it is much better, but there are also all kinds of weird things about fire incidents. It is inevitable that we can only control as much as possible. After all, there are rare incidents that cause kitchen fires and row fires because you forget to cook and go out. The editor can only say that the fire extinguisher should be prepared in advance, the portable fire extinguisher should be used in a small area, and the large area should be an automatic fire extinguishing device with an 8KG non-storage type ultra-fine dry powder fire extinguishing device.